Global IT Talents
AIESEC is the world's largest talent tool connecting companies with young and agile talents from all over the world from different Industries. Candidates through AIESEC have at least a bachelor's degree with 2+ years of practical experiences in corporate and non corporate fields as internships and volunteering experiences play a role in modifying talent corporate knowledge. With AIESEC's Leadership development assessment, talents get focus training on how to improve themselves personally and professionally through their career development process with AIESEC and the company. As a full-time employee for 6-18 months, they will contribute with the needed drive and creative input any company needs. Around 94% of the talents through AIESEC continue at their company with an open-end contract afterwards.
- 85000+ available talent on partners.aiesec.org
- Sourcing from 120+ countries.
- In Denmark we focus on IT, Business Development, B2B, B2C, Engineering among a few others.
- Pre-selection of candidates based on company needs.
- Administration and legality of the relocation taken care of (incl. VISA, help with accommodation, and CPR).
- Ongoing integration and development activities for the talent by AIESEC.
Wherever you are in the process, AIESEC is able to help with growing the talent capacity of your startup. Currently, the focus is on IT talents – knowing the struggle of finding the needed skills in Denmark – while the network of 126+ countries also offers a pool of business administration, sales & marketing, mechanical engineers, and other.
Download the free brochure or contact their National office to get started.
Acquire talents through AIESEC now.